3/27/20: PILLAR POINT HARBOR Off the Dock Fish Sales are Closed to the Public Until Further Ntoice.
3/27/20: PILLAR POINT HARBOR and OYSTER POINT MARINA Parking Lots and Launch Ramps are Closed to the Public Until Further Notice
3/24/30: PUBLIC RESTROOM FACILITIES Closed Until Further Notice (Please note this does NOT include key-entry restrooms and showers)
3/23/20: PILLAR POINT HARBOR Fuel Dock Hours Reduced, 9am - 2pm
3/20/20: OYSTER POINT MARINA Fishing Pier Closed Until Further Notice
3/16/20: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES Closed to the Public Until Further Notice
3/16/20: ALL HARBORMASTER'S OFFICES Closed to the Public Until Further Notice
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Administrative and Harbormaster's Offices of the San Mateo County Harbor District are closed to the public until further notice.
- Off the Dock Fish Sales at Pillar Point Harbor are closed to the public until further notice.
- Parking lots and launch ramps at both Pillar Point Harbor and Oyster Point Marina are closed to the public until further notice.
- The public restrooms at both Pillar Point Harbor and Oyster Point Marina are closed until further notice. This does NOT include key-entry restrooms.
- The public fishing pier at Oyster Point Marina is closed until further notice.
- The fuel dock at Pillar Point Harbor is operating under a reduced hours schedule, 9am - 2pm.
You may call the following numbers for questions or service:
Pillar Point Harbor (650) 726-4382
Oyster Point Marina (650) 952-0808
Administration (650) 583-4400
We understand that changes in plans may be inconvenient, and it is with regret that we make these changes, but trust that you understand we do so in the greater interest of public health.
Any re-opening of public spaces will be noticed here. Please contact your Harbormaster at the above number with any questions or concerns.