Please join us via Zoom teleconference for the meeting. Access instructions are below:Addendum #2 PPH Retail ADA Restroom Project.pdf
Pillar Point Harbor Retail Center ADA Restroom Project, RFP 2020-03
Notice: The Pre-Bid Conference site visit originally scheduled for June 15, 2020 at 2pm will be postponed until July 13, 2020 and will be held via Zoom due to continued COVID-19 safety concerns. Please follow below instructions to participate:
The meeting will begin at 2:00 pm. Whether you participate online or by phone, you may wish to "arrive" early so that you can address any technology questions prior to the start.
ONLINE VIEWING AND PARTICIPATION
Please click the link below or enter it into your browser to join via Zoom web app:
Meeting ID: 880 7264 8183
If you have not used Zoom on your computer before, you will be prompted to download and install the Zoom software on your computer. If it is already installed, you may still be prompted to allow Zoom to run. Please enable the software to download and run to join the meeting via computer.
All attendees should type the following into the “Chat” upon arriving:
- Name of Company
- Best Contact Person at Company
- Phone Number and Email Address
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING CHAT
To use the “Chat” function in Zoom, ensure that you have entered the meeting using the instructions above. Locate the menu bar at the bottom of your screen, and click the icon labelled “Chat”. A panel will appear to the right of your video, entitled “Zoom Group Chat”. Ensure that “Everyone” is selected as the chat recipient at the bottom of this panel. Type your message in chat. Please note that the “Enter” or “Return” key on your keyboard will send the message.
- BY COMPUTER AUDIO: When joining via the Zoom app, you will automatically be joined in via computer audio. You may be prompted to confirm that you wish to join via computer audio.Please ensure your computers speakers are enabled and sound is switched on.
- BY PHONE: If you are unable to join via computer, or do not have speakers or a microphone on your computer, you can dial in for audio. You may call any one of the meeting numbers below and enter the meeting ID and password when prompted.
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
888 475 4499 US Toll-free
877 853 5257 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 880 7264 8183
HOW TO MAKE A COMMENT OR ASK A QUESTION:
If you would like to speak during the meeting, you have the following options:
- ONLINE: Raise your hand in the meeting controls at the bottom of your screen or use the chat function to submit your comments. Comments made via chat are visible to all participants.If you plan to use the chat function, please ensure the drop-down box is set to “Everyone”, and not to one Host in particular. Private chat messages can not be addressed.
- PHONE: Press *9 to raise your hand to request to be unmuted to make comments.
Note: Please request to speak using the method from which you prefer to comment. For example, if you are joining via computer (for viewing) and phone (for audio/commenting), please raise your hand by dialing *9 on the phone if you wish to use your phone to speak. If you wish to use your computer, please raise hand using the meeting controls at the bottom of your screen.
The RFP Timeline event schedule will be pushed back in accordance with below:
July 13, 2020 @ 2:00 PM - Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference and Site Walk
July 17, 2020 @ 5:00 PM - Written Questions and Requests for Modifications or Clarifications are due
July 24, 2020 @ 5:00 PM - Response to Questions and Requests for Modifications or Clarifications
August 19, 2020 @ 2:00 PM - Proposals Due
Week of Sept 7th - Proposer Interviews, if held