- Week of July 2, 2018 - Final landside work.
- Week of June 25, 2018 - Landside and barge work continues.
- Week of June 18, 2018 - Demolition resumed this week, starting with the water end of the pier, and moving landward.
- Week of June 11, 2018 - Landside work this week.
- Week of June 4, 2018 - The barge arrived the morning of June 7, to continue lead-based paint abatement on the west side of the building, along with further cleaning out and clearing out of the building, and preparation of the pier removal.
- Week of May 28, 2018 - Pre-demolition abatement work and assessments began, both above and below the pier. This was necessary to remove asbestos, mercury light tubes, and containment of lead-based paint by spraying encapsulant on top of the green paint., Divers assessed the pier from below the water for biological assessment of endangered/threatened species
Click link below for the recent news story by NBC regarding Romeo Pier.